DVD FAB 10.0.1.9
DVDFab 10 is a DVD/Blu-ray/video processing utility. The software lets in you to copy any DVD/Blu-ray disc to a computer HDD after which burn it to clean media, or convert it to a ramification of video documents to be performed on either a computer, portable gadgets or other well matched display.
DVDFab 10 is an incorporated shareware package deal that consists of DVDFab DVD replica, DVDFab DVD Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray copy, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter, DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper, DVDFab second to three-D Converter, DVDFab Video Converter, DVD writer, Blu-ray writer, and DVDFab report switch.
KEY functions encompass:
copy any DVD/Blu-ray disc to HDD as DVD/Blu-ray ISO photograph file or preferred DVD/Blu-ray folder. Burn any DVD/Blu-ray disc, ISO photo file and popular DVD/Blu-ray folder to clean media, complete disc or important movie best.
split/customise split/customise one DVD 9 disc to two blank DVD five discs. Merge more than one DVD discs into one DVD9/5 disc.
Convert 3-d Blu-ray disc to 3D video files like AVI/MP4/MKV and greater and convert three-D Blu-ray disc to2D Blu-ray or to SBS three-D Blu-ray..
Clone same DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- New: Added the support to remove the fake playlists on a Blu-ray disc so that 3rd party player apps like VLC, MPC etc can pick up the correct playlist.
- New: Added two sets of skins with bright colors named Mixed Blue and Maple-Leaf Red. (NOTE: Setting the movie poster as background does not apply to these two skins.)
- New: Improved the playback compatibility (encode to level 4) when converting Blu-ray sources to H.265 profiles.
- New: Added the support to show the disc in drive in DVDFab Mini.
- New: Added the progress bar in DVDFab Mini task bar icon.
- Fix: A problem that the task status is not correct when burning DVDs/Blu-rays to the blank discs in DVDFab Mini.
- Fix: A problem that the task status is not correct when compressing Blu-ray discs to BD25 in DVDFab Mini.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab detects the CUDA status incorrectly with the old NVIDIA cards (CUDA 2.1) on Windows 10.
- Fix: A problem that source size does not show up when opening DVD sources in the Split mode.
- Fix: A problem that the result does not play back correctly after copying Blu-rays with no menu in the Customize mode.
- Fix: Improved the support for Blu-ray module Merge feature.
- Fix: A problem that the conversion speed is slow when converting Blu-rays in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle does not display when converting DVDs/Blu-rays to MP4/MKV videos with external subtitles in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the selected title is converted twice when converting Blu-rays to DVDs in certain cases.
- Fix: Improved the support for the Merge feature in the Video Converter module.
- Fix: A problem that the last file is rendered twice when merging file sources in the Video Converter module.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.