- • Three steps to install/clone Windows to a USB drive.
- • Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
- • Use any edition of Windows 10/8/7 to create Windows To Go USB drive.
- • Creation of VHD-based/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace.
- • Creation of Windows installation USB flash drive with both BIOS and UEFI support.
WinToUSB is a simple, lightweight software that allows you to put in and run a windows operating system on a USB hard force or USB flash force, using an ISO photograph or CD/DVD force as the source of installation.
WinToUSB supports developing a bootable WinPE USB power, and it permit you to switch the contents of WinPE to a USB pressure and make the force bootable.
Key capabilities encompass:
easy-to-use wizard interface that offers step-through-step instructions for growing a windows to go USB pressure.
introduction of windows to go from an ISO image file or CD/DVD drive.
Clone an present windows OS (windows 7 or later) to a USB force as a windows to go Workspace.
Use of a Non-enterprise edition of home windows 10/eight.1/8/7 to create windows to head Workspace.
creation of windows to move on Non-certified windows to move USB pressure.
guide for creating VHD-based totally/VHDX-based home windows to go Workspace.
Please be aware: windows 7/2008 R2 does no longer have built-in USB three.0 guide, so windows 7/2008 R2 will ought to be booted from a USB 2.zero port. home windows 7/2008 R2 is not absolutely transportable. you may have activation and driving force troubles when booting on unique computers. You want to be an administrator at the computer you are putting in the WinToUSB on.
- Add support for cloning Windows on a VHD/VHDX disk to USB drive.
- Convert Windows To Go drive to internal hard drive.
- Fix other minor bugs.