SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.0.6
SoftPerfect network Scanner is a multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner created for device directors and wellknown users which can be very fond of internet safety. the program can ping IPs, test for listening TCP/ UDP ports and show assets shared over the network.
in addition to this, it mounts shared folders as community drives and we could customers browse them using home windows Explorer. Shutdown and Wake-On-LAN are two options that pop into view from an impressive list of capabilities: MAC identification across routers, hidden folder detection, 1/3 birthday party programs, it retrieves facts approximately the users and exports the entirety in XML, HTML, CSV or TXT.
The scanner comes only in a transportable version.
SoftPerfect network Scanner features and blessings:
• Pings computers and shows the ones alive
• Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even throughout routers
• Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones
• Detects your internal and outside IP addresses
• Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services
• Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, and many others
• Mounts and explores community sources
• Launches external 0.33 birthday party packages
• Exports outcomes to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
• supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending community messages
• Retrieves any system records through WMI
• Retrieves records from far flung registry, report system and service supervisor
No Change Logs